ACast 3.1.1 released
Posted by acast on February 16, 2010
– Setting: Open player on play.
– ACast Unlock app available.
– ACast variants merged.
– Setting: Default action: Ask.
– Read feeds marked completed in feeds view.
– Unsubscribe on remove Google Reader feed in GR split mode.
– Feed parsing improved (Too many redirects).
– Twitter functionality did not work.
– Global item limit improved (Re-add of feed not needed).
– Some auto delete/download issues resolved.
– Minor bug fixes.
You may have to re-add any ACast shortcuts you have with this version. Move the shortcut to the trash and create a new one by long pressing and drag ACast from the home application menu to the desktop.
Compact mode can be set up manually by selecting Setting ‘Other -> Default view’ to ‘Feeds’ and unchecking Setting ‘Player -> Open player on play’. There’s a quick setting for compact mode for new installs.
It’s now possible to disable ads in ACast by purchasing the unlock key available in the Android market; ACast Unlock Key. ACast version 3.1.0+ required.
The plan is to only provide one version of ACast for new installs. Previous variants (ACastC) will still get updates though. Functionality is now the same in all variants.